Today, Huawei made their announcement about the Huawei P8 Lite B130 Nougat Firmware for PRA-LX1. The latest ROM packs with the Android Nougat firmware which is similar to the EMUI 5.0 OS. You can flash Nougat on Huawei P8 Lite manually by following the below instructions. You can download and Install the Latest Huawei P8 Lite B130 Nougat Firmware France Officially [Beta].
Here in this post, I’m going to share the Official Huawei P8 Lite B130 Nougat Firmware for PRA-LX1. Let’s check it out how to download and install the Nougat OTA Update on Huawei P8 Lite device.
Huawei P8 Lite B130 Nougat Firmware Update [France]
Now you can download Huawei P8 Lite Stock Firmware which has a build number of PRA-LX1C530B130. The ROM file is sized about 1.3 GB which can be easily downloaded by following the instruction shared below to update Huawei P8 Lite 2017 (PRA-LX1) handsets on Bytel network in France to B130 Nougat beta firmware.
Make sure that, the firmware shared here is in Beta version, so it may have some unfixed bugs, but soon it will be fixed by the developers!
- Device – Huawei P8 Lite
- Model – PRA-LX1
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B130
- Build Number – PRA-LX1C530B130
- Security Patch Level – May 5, 2017
- Carrier – Bytel
- Region – France
- Status – Official
- Size – 1.6 GB
- Changelogs – Link
- Make sure, your mobile phone charged at least 50-60%.
- Take a Full Backup of your apps, messages, and contacts.
- This Nougat Firmware only works on Huawei P8 Lite PRA-LX1.
- Your Device must be on Stock Firmware and Stock Recovery and installed TWRP Recovery.
Download Huawei P8 Lite B130 Nougat Firmware
Steps to Install Stock B130 Nougat Firmware on Huawei P8 Lite
- Download the Stock ROM of Android 7.0 Beta for Huawei P8 Lite from above.
- Extract and create a folder ‘dload’ and place the ‘update.app’ file in that folder and move to your SD card.
- Reboot your device and press ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button’ together for a while. It will start your update process automatically.
- Wait for a while, once the update process complete Reboot your device.
- That’s it!
- Download the Android 7.0 B130 ROM Zip file from above and extract it.
- Create a new folder ‘dload’ in the root of your SD card and move the files to ‘update.app’ in that folder.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Click on Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade
- Now choose the update and run it.
- Wait for a while, once the installation process completes Reboot your device.
- That’s it! You’re done ?
Hope you find this post useful on How to Download and install Huawei P8 Lite B130 Nougat Update for Bytel France. Do comment and spread the World.