Good News for Huawei P9 Lite! You can download and Install the Latest Huawei P9 Lite B210 Marshmallow Update Officially. Today, Huawei made their announcement about the Huawei P9 Lite B210 Marshmallow Firmware for VNS-L31. The latest ROM packs with the Android Marshmallow firmware which is similar to the EMUI 4.0 OS. You can flash Marshmallow on Huawei Mate S manually by following the below instructions.
- How to Download Huawei Mate S B380 Marshmallow Firmware [Europe]
- Install Huawei P8 Lite B597 Marshmallow Update [Europe] [Single-SIM]
- How to Download and Install Magisk on Android DeviceHow to Download and Install Magisk on Android Device
Here in this post, I’m going to share the Official Huawei P9 Lite B210 Marshmallow Firmware for VNS-L31. Let’s check it out how to download and install the Marshmallow OTA Update on Huawei P9 Lite device.
Install Huawei P9 Lite B210 Marshmallow Update [Europe]
Now you can download Huawei P9 Lite Stock Firmware which has a build number of VNS-L31C432B210. The ROM file is sized about 1.7 GB which can be easily downloaded by following the instruction shared below.
- Device – Huawei P9 Lite
- Model – VNS-L31
- Android Version – 6.0
- EMUI Version – 4.0.1
- Firmware – B210
- Build Number –VNS-L31C432B210
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Size – 1.7 GB
- Make sure, your mobile phone charged at least 50-60%.
- Take a Full Backup of your apps, messages, and contacts.
- This Marshmallow Firmware only works on Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31.
- Your Device must be on Stock Firmware and Stock Recovery.
Download Huawei P9 Lite B210 Marshmallow Firmware
Steps to Install Stock B210 Marshmallow Firmware on Huawei P9 Lite
- Download the Stock ROM of Android 6.0 for Huawei P9 Lite from above.
- Extract and create a folder ‘dload’ and place the ‘update.app’ file in that folder and move to your SD card.
- Reboot your device and press ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button’ together for a while. It will start your update process automatically.
- Wait for a while, once the update process complete Reboot your device.
- That’s it!
- Download the Android 6.0 B210 ROM Zip file from above and extract it.
- Create a new folder ‘dload’ in the root of your SD card and move the files to ‘update.app’ in that folder.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Click on Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade
- Now choose the update and run it.
- Wait for a while, once the installation process completes Reboot your device.
- That’s it! You’re done 😀
Hope you find this post useful on How to Download and install Huawei P9 Lite B210 Marshmallow Update for Europe Region. Do comment and spread the World.
Stay tuned for more updates!