Huawei Y6II (CAM-L21) has received a new Marshmallow based firmware update, version B190, in the Asia Pacific. This new update is available only for Asia Pacific Region users. As every new update come with changelogs, the new Marshmallow version comes with new features, stability, improved performance and more. Here in this post, I’m going to share the Official Huawei Y6II B190 Marshmallow Update [Asia Pacific] for CAM-L21 devices model.
If you are looking for some source to download and install the latest Huawei Y611 Marshmallow update, then this post will help you a bit. Let’s Check out How to Download Huawei Y6II Marshmallow Update [Asia Pacific] and install it!
Huawei Y6II B190 Marshmallow Update
Now you can download Huawei Y6II Stock Firmware which has a build number ofCAM-L21C636B190. The ROM file is sized about 1.5 GB which can be easily downloaded by following the instruction shared below.
- Device – Huawei Y6 II
- Model – CAM-L21
- Android Version – Marshmallow [6.0]
- EMUI Version – 4.0
- Firmware – B190
- Build Number – CAM-L21C636B190
- Region – Asia Pacific
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Size – 1.5 GB
- Your mobile phone charged at least 50-60%.
- Take a Full Backup of your data.
- This Marshmallow Firmware only works on Huawei Y6II CAM-L21.
- Your device must installed with TWRP Recovery tool [Recommend].
Download Huawei Y6II Marshmallow Firmware
|Download Marshmallow Update for Huawei Y6II||Download Links|
|Marshmallow ROM for CAM-L21 [update.zip]||Link|
Steps to Install Huawei Y6II B190 Marshmallow Update
- Download the CAM-L21 Stock ROM of Android 6.0 for Huawei Y6II from above.
- Extract and create a folder ‘dload’ and place the ‘update.app’ file in that folder and move to your SD card.
- Reboot your device and press ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button’ together for a while. It will start your update process automatically.
- Wait for a while, once the update process complete Reboot your device.
- That’s it!
- Download the Android 6.0 CAM-L21 ROM Zip file from above and extract it.
- Create a new folder ‘dload’ in the root of your SD card and move the files to ‘update.app’ in that folder.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Click on Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade
- Now choose the update and run it.
- Wait for a while, once the installation process completes Reboot your device.
- That’s it! You’re done ?
Hope you find this post useful on How Download and Install Huawei Y6II B190 Marshmallow Update [Asia Pacific]. Do comment and spread the World. Stay tuned for more updates!