It’a been few weeks after the launch of Xiaomi Mi 6 device. From the date of launch, we have been sharing wallpapers, rooting the device and more guide on Mi 6. If you are interested in rooting your device then you can check our guide to Root Mi 6. But in this post, we are going to share How to Install Google Apps on Xiaomi Mi 6. Yeah, you can download Google Apps and install or flash Gapps on Mi 6 smartphone.
Without Gapps we can’t use the Google services, that’s the reason all people are trying to Install Google Apps on Xiaomi Mi6 and other devices. How to Download Google Apps for Xiaomi Mi 6? Gapps for Mi 6? How to flash Gapps? So what’s with Xiaomi Mi 6? Why Google Apps not installed on Xiaomi devices?
As the name says, Google Apps is nothing a bunch of apps like Google Play store, Google Chrome, Youtube, Gmail, Google Hangout and other apps developed by Google. And these apps comes pre-installed on all Android phones!
Google Apps for Xiaomi Mi 6
Due to some problems, the Mi 6 comes with MIUI China ROM but doesn’t come with Installed Google Apps. So you need to do it manually and for that, you can check out the below guide section to Install Google Apps on Xiaomi Mi 6 without facing any issues. All you need is just to download Google Apps for Mi 6 and follow the simple instruction to install it on your device.
As mentioned earlier, Google Apps Package contains Play Store, Google Chrome, Youtube, Gmail, Google Games, Youtube, Google Map and other Gapps. Just download Gapps Package and restore it. So without wasting anymore time, let’s check out how to download and install Google Apps for Xiaomi Mi 6.
Download Google Apps for Xiaomi Mi 6
Gapps for Mi 6 – Link
How to Install Google Apps on Xiaomi Mi 6
- Download Xiaomi Mi 6 Google Apps Zip file and extract it on your computer.
- Move the “ALLBACKUP” folder to “Internal Storage\MIUI\backup”. If you don’t find a backup file, then create a new Backup folder.
- Navigate to Phone Settings > Additional Settings > Backup & Reset and choose the “Local Backups” option.
- You will see a backup folder that you copied before, just select it!
- Tap on Restore and wait for some time.
- Once the flashing process completes, just reboot your device!
- That’s it! You’ve installed Gapps on your Xiaomi Mi 6 so that you can see Google Apps like Play Store, Google Games, Gmail, Youtube, Hangout, Maps and more.
Fix Waiting for WiFi Error on Play Store
- Hope you’ve installed Gapps on Mi 6, if not follow the above steps to Install Google Play Store on Xiaomi Mi6.
- Navigate to Settings > Installed Apps and open Google Play Store just by tapping it.
- Uninstall > Google Play Store.
- You need to download Google Play store that disables automatic update version. Don’t worry, we have shared the latest version below.
Download Google Play Store v184.108.40.206 for Mi 6 - Link
- Just download and install the Play Store on Xiaomi Mi 6.
- Restart your Mi 6 device and enjoy!
Hope you find this guide post helpful, if YES kindly do like, share this post with your friends! Also if you face any issues on How to Install Google Apps on Xiaomi Mi 6 then drop them below in comment sections. Stay tuned for more updates!