Recently Google released Android O developer preview with new lots of improvements and bug fixes. Also, it’s totally different from another version of Android! Yeah, just to install APK files you need to follow a different procedure. Usually to install an APK file we need to enable ‘Unknown Sources’ in a security setting. To install apps from external sources, you need to tweaks more options on Android O. If you are looking How to install APK files on Android O, do check out this post!
- How to Unlock GSM on Sprint LG G5
- How to Install ADB and Fastboot and Take TWRP Backup on Windows
- How to Install Kali Linux on Android Smartphones [2 Methods]
This post is all about how to install APK files on Android O version from external sources. In android O, you need to tap on an APK installation file and once it will popup messages says “Install from Unknown Sources are blocked for security purpose.
In order to enable, you can choose either Cancel or External Sources. Also, you need to select External Source and the APK app to install it on your device without getting any issues! You can install apps likes browsers, file manager, music players and more.
By following the method you can get access to install unknown APK files. It’s a one-time process, need to done only once! Just check out below to know how to install APK files from any external sources on Android O dev preview. Just make sure you have downloaded appropriate app’s APK files and move it to your internal storage.
How to Install APK files on Android O
- Go to Settings, Click on ‘External Sources’ and click ‘Install the Apps’.
- Enable ‘Trust Apps from this Source’ option in the menu.
- Go to file manager, click on any apk file which you want to install it on your device.
- That’s it! Your app will be installed in no time!
Hope you feel this helpful, on How to Install APK files on Android O from any External Sources. If you enjoy, do share it with others too! Stay tuned for more updates!