If you are looking some tutorials to flash stock Android 7.1.1 Nougat on ZTE Axon 7 A2017G then this post will help you Download and Install B05 Update on ZTE Axon 7 it easily!
ZTE started rolling out its new update for its popular Axon 7 in the Europe. The latest B05 Android 7.1.1 Nougat On ZTE Axon 7 is much-awaited update by the ZTE mobile users. This new update is based on the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat for ZTE Axon 7 via OTA. The B05 update for ZTE Axon 7 is available for European A2017G variants and it comes with the latest June Month Security Patch for the build number A2017GV.1.2.0B05.
This post will take you through How to Download And Install B05 Android 7.1.1 Nougat On ZTE Axon 7? You can even upgrade and Install Nougat on ZTE Axon 7 update just by following this guide post. So let’s check how to Download B05 OTA for ZTE Axon 7 from below and install it super quick!
Install B05 Update on ZTE Axon 7
So, without any further ado let me show you how to install new B05 Nougat Update on ZTE Axon 7.This post is about Update ZTE Axon 7 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat Manually. Let’s check it out, How to Install B05 Update on ZTE Axon 7.
This official B05 Nougat Update is rolling out via OTA (Over-the-air). You can manually check whether the update is available on your smartphone or not. To do that Go to Settings > About Phone Section > Software Update.
B05 Nougat Update’s Features
- Android 7.1.1 provides updated emojis, plus the ability to use two or more languages at once. Communicating is now easier (and more fun) than ever.
- Not only can you text in two languages, but you can “be in two places” at once! Android N gives you the ability to switch between apps or run them side-by-side. How fast can you multitask?
- Android N also provides the ability to save even more battery power, revamped notification updates and a whole lot more so you can customize the Axon 7 even more.
- Device – ZTE Axon 7
- Model – A2017G
- Android Version – 7.1.1
- Firmware – B05
- Build Number – A2017GV.1.2.0B05
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – SD Card Package
- Size – 2.61 GB
- It will work on ZTE Axon 7. Don’t try this on any other device.
- You should charge your device more than 50-60% before following this tutorial.
- Activate USB Debugging and OEM Unlock from Settings > Developer Options.
- You should take a backup all of your necessary data to your SD Card or computer.
- You must have installed TWRP on your ZTE Axon 7.
Download B05 Update for ZTE Axon 7
Steps to Install B05 Nougat Update on ZTE Axon 7
- Download the Axon 7 B05 OTA Files and rename it as update.zip.
- Move the files to your SD card.
- Navigate to Settings > Update.
- Software Update app will automatically initiate the update process.
- Tap the Install Nougat B05 on Axon 7.
- Reboot and Enjoy!
- Download the Axon 7 B05 Nougat Zip file and rename it as update.zip.
- Navigate to Settings > Developer Option and Enable ‘USB Debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’.
- Boot your device intro Recovery mode.
- Select ‘Apply Update via SD Card’.
- Tap the Zip file and give permission to begin the installation.
- Wait for a while, once the installation completes rebooting your device.
- That’s it! Your Axon 7 should boot into the latest B05 Android Nougat 7.1.1 Firmware.