If you have been searching lately on how to install MIUI 8.2 on Yuphoria Android Smartphone, then below is a detailed and in-depth guide for the same. As you guys, Yu Yuphoria smartphones are quite popular for its design and performance. And it’s time to upgrade its User Interface with MUI 8.2 installing in it. This post is all about Download & Install MIUI 8.2 ROM for Yuphoria.
- How to Update Yuphoria and Yureka to Android 7.1.1 via LineageOS 14.1
- Root and Install TWRP Recovery on LeEco Cool1
The Yuphoria is a very popular Android Smartphone from Yu Mobiles, a subsidiary of the popular Micromax brand in India. The Yu Yuphoria packs a very impressive punch for the price you pay for it.
Download and Install MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM on YU Yuphoria (VoLTE Working)
The Yu Yuphoria is so popular, that now the device has got its own stable version of the very popular MIUI ROM from Xiaomi. And today we bring you a detailed guide following which you will be able to install the latest ROM from Xiaomi, the MIUI 8.2 for Yuphoria from Yu Mobiles.
Before actually moving on to the guide, let’s take a quick look at the Yu Yuphoria Smartphone and the MIUI 8.2 ROM as well.
Hardware Specifications of Yu Yuphoria:
- 5.0inch 720×1280 resolution HD IPS LCD display.
- Snapdragon 410 chipset clocked in at 1.2GHz.
- 2GB RAM.
- 16GB inbuilt storage.
- 8MP primary camera.
- 5MP secondary camera.
- MicroSD card support up to 32GB.
- 2230mAh removable battery.
- Android 5.0.2 Lollipop software.
The Yu Yuphoria had the Android 5.0.2 Lollipop software upon launch and ran the Cyanogen 12 custom ROM as well. However, later the support for ROM from Cyanogen was stopped. If you currently own the Yuphoria Smartphone and if you are unsatisfied with the support from the Cyanogen 12 ROM, then you should take a look at the MIUI 8.2 ROM.
Below are some of the main features of the MIUI 8.2 ROM for Yuphoria. So check those stuff before getting started with our guide section.
Features of MIUI 8.2 for Yuphoria:
- The MIUI 8.2 for Yuphoria ROM is based on the32-bit MIUI V188.8.131.52 ROM.
- Gapps has been preinstalled. No need to install separately.
- The Android version running on this ROM is Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
- This ROM is developed by Petersiddhu and the kernel is based on Linux 3.10.x.
- The guide below should only be performed on the Yu Yuphoria Android Smartphone.
- TWRP Recovery should be preinstalled on your Yuphoria device.
- We are not to be held responsible in any case of damage on your Yu Yuphoria before or after completing the guide below.
Download MIUI 8.2 ROM files for Yuphoria
Download the MIUI 8.2 for Yuphoria from here.
Download the SuperSU APK from here.
How to Install MIUI 8.2 on Yuphoria?
- Copy and paste both the files that you downloaded above to the internal storage space of your Yu Yuphoria.
- Power OFF your device.
- Boot it into recovery mode by using the Volume Down+Power keys.
- From the TWRP recovery mode, select the “Wipe” option.
- Now select to erase the “cache”, “dalvik cache” and perform a factory/data reset.
- Then choose the “Install” option and select the ROM package that you copied to your device earlier and confirm your selection.
- Wait for the ROM to be installed.
- Reboot your phone.
- After reboot, use any File Explorer to navigate to the SuperSU APK that you copied to your device earlier and click on the same.
- Install SuperSU on your Yu Yuphoria.
- That’s it!
MIUI 8.2 for Yuphoria ROM highlights:
- User interface improvements over previous MIUI versions.
- Improved battery efficiency.
- Bug fixes.
- Issues with the notification shade, WIFI and Bluetooth has been resolved.
- New Homescreen settings feature.
- Animation adjustments.
And now you have successfully finished installing MIUI 8.2 on Yuphoria without any errors. If you are facing any issues while installing, do let us know in comments below. Stay tuned for more updates!