Looking forward to the latest update for OnePlus 5 device? Trying to Install OxygenOS 4.5.3 on OnePlus 5? Then check out this post, this will help you download OxygenOS 4.5.3 for OP5 and Install it on the OP5 device! OnePlus 5 Receiving OxygenOS 4.5.3 Update With Wi-Fi Drop Issue and many fixes!
Here we have the direct link to Download OxygenOS 4.5.3 for OnePlus 5 which is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat version. This new update comes with few bug fixes and optimized applications. The OxygenOS 4.5.3 for OnePlus 5 update is available via OTA or you can install it manually just by following our guide below to Download and Install OxygenOS 4.5.3 on OnePlus 5 here.
The new OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 4.5.3 update promises to fix Wi-Fi connectivity issues, better-optimized performance, and other bug fixes. The OxygenOS 4.5.3 for OnePlus 5 rolling out through OTA on phase wise manner and soon will be available for all. You can wait for the Official OTA updates, or even you can follow the below steps to Update Oneplus 5 to OxygenOS 4.5.3 manually without any issues.
- 1 OxygenOS 4.5.3 on OnePlus 5
- 2 Download Official Stable OxygenOS 4.5.3 For OnePlus 5
- 3 How to Install OxygenOS 4.5.3 Update on OnePlus 5
- 4 Steps to Manually Check OxygenOS 4.5.3 Update for OnePlus 5
- 5 Final Verdict
OxygenOS 4.5.3 on OnePlus 5
The latest Oxygen OS 4.5.3 for OnePlus 5 comes with some bug fixes and improved performances. You should read this post till the end if you want to upgrade to latest Oxygen OS 4.5.3 OTA version.
Here we provide you the oxygenos 4.5.3 OTA file which you need to flash directly on your device. So without any further, let’s download the latest version of OXYGENOS 4.5.3 for OnePlus 5. The guide includes how to Download and Install OxygenOS 4.5.3 on OnePlus 5 and we shared a separate guide to Install OxygenOS 4.5.3 Update on OnePlus 5.
As you guys know, we already shared OxygenOS 4.5.2 for OP5 and now the latest OP5 firmware! Let me tell you some of the key features about the new update before moving onto the download and installation part. so, let’s start. Shall we?
OxygenOS 4.5.3 Features and Changelogs
- Bug Fixes:
- Expanded screenshot display issues
- Google Translate stutters
- Wi-Fi occasional drops
- System stability improvements
- Camera effect and stability enhancements
- Effects of auto-brightness adjustment
- Accuracy of data usage statistics
Known issues and fixes:
- Unable to use WeChat and PokemonGo under US T-Mobile network
- TO fix it, manually reconfigure your APN settings to:
- Name: T-Mobile US LTE
- APN: fast.t-mobile.com
- Proxy: <Not set>
- Port: <Not set>
- Username: <Not set>
- Password: <Not set>
- Server: <Not set>
- MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
- MMS proxy: <Not set>
- MMS port: <Not set>
- MMS protocol: WAP 2.0
- MCC: 310
- MNC: 260
- Authentication type: <Not set>
- APN type: <Not set>
- APN protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- APN roaming protocol: IPv4
- Enable/disable APN: <greyed out unless there are multiple APN’s>
- Bearer: Unspecified
- TO fix it, manually reconfigure your APN settings to:
- Keep your phone charged up to at least 60%.
- TWRP Recovery or any other recovery tool.
- Back up your contents in case you need it.
- This ROM is meant for OP5 [OnePlus 5].
Download Official Stable OxygenOS 4.5.3 For OnePlus 5
You can download OxygenOS 4.5.3 update by visiting the link below. So, click on the appropriate link and download these files on your smartphone right now. Next, I’ll share with you how to install OxygenOS 4.5.3 on OnePlus 5 update.
Download OxygenOS 4.5.3 for OnePlus 5
|Oxygen OS 4.5.3 for OnePlus 5||Download Links|
|OxygenOS 4.5.3 for OnePlus 5 OTA||Update Soon|
|OxygenOS 4.5.3 Full ROM for OnePlus 5||Download|
How to Install OxygenOS 4.5.3 Update on OnePlus 5
- You must have downloaded OxygenOS 4.5.3 OTA zip file on your phone from above link by now.
- Open Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade and Select the OTA File.
- The system would prompt ‘upgrade now’. Click on it and to proceed to start the installation process.
- Now, just wait for a while until it completes installation on your device.
- Your smartphone will restart by default after flashing.
You’ve installed Oxygen OS 4.5.3 successfully. It’s a very simple method without any hassle. You’ll be able to it within few moments surely.
- You need to activate ‘USB debugging’ option from Setting > Developer option > Go to Developer options and locate ‘About Phone’ and tap Build number 7 times.
- Next, download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your computer.
- Download OxygenOS 4.5.3 for OnePlus 5 from above link along with Copy ROM and paste it inside an ADB’s installation path.
- Shut down your phone and go to boot from recovery mode.
- Select ‘Install from ADB Sideload’ and connect your device to your laptop/desktop
- Go to ROM folder and hold Shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Now type below words to check your connection.
- You are ready to flash if you see your phone there.
- Now, type the below command to install Oxygen OS 4.5.3 on OnePlus 5
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Just give it some time, and it will reboot automatically after flashing.
That’s it. You’ve installed the new update on your device from your PC/laptop. Have fun!
Steps to Manually Check OxygenOS 4.5.3 Update for OnePlus 5
The update will be shared various in phase wise for different locations. It will take some time to make available for all users. To check OnePlus 5 Oxygen 4.5.3 update, you need to manually head over to the Settings > About device > Software update.
I’ve covered every info in this post so that you can Download & Install OxygenOS 4.5.3 on OnePlus 5 [OTA + Full ROM]. I hope that you’ll be able to update your smartphone without any trouble. Drop a comment below if you have any question regarding this topic. I’ll do my best to solve your query.
Stay tuned for more daily updates on Latest OxygenOS ?[via]