Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 is one of the popular devices which released in 2015. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 released with Android Lollipop and 6 months ago, it received the Android Marshmallow Update. So now, you can Install TWRP 3.0.3 on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. That would be great, right?
- How to Download & Install Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Nougat Update?
- Upcoming Smartphones 2017: The Futuristic Handsets Yet To Come
If you still using the old version of TWRP recovery, then it’s time to change. Yeah, now you can easily install the TWRP 3.0.3 recovery on your Galaxy Tab S2. This post is all about installing the latest TWRP 3.0.3 on Galaxy S2. Before getting started, I would like to thank the XDA members for building the latest TWRP touch recovery for the Samsung Tabs.
Install TWRP 3.0.3 on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 [SM-T713/ T719/ T810/ T813/ T815]
The new TWRP supports the Marshmallow firmware also the new TWRP 3.0.3 files .img files you need to use TWRP to flash it. So Without wasting anymore time, let’s check it out instruction to Install TWRP 3.0.3 on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 !
- Need a rooted Galaxy Tab S2
- Take a backup of your phone.
- Make sure your phone at least 50-60% charged.
- TWRP 3.0.3 File shared here will work only on Rooted Device.
Download TWRP Image Files for Galaxy Tab S2
Steps to Install TWRP 3.0.3 on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
- First, you need to Download the TWRP image files from the above download links.
- Move the files to your internal storage of Tab S2.
- Then, turn off your device and boot it into the Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Up + Home + Power Keys for a while.
- Now just Tap the Install option in TWRP main Menu.
- Again tap the Install Image button.
- Go to the twrp-3.0.x.ximg file and choose it.
- Select ‘Recovery’ and install the file just by swiping the installation confirmation slider.
- Wait for a while, once the flashing process completes going to Main Menu > Reboot > System.
- Reboot your Samsung Tab S2 device and enjoy!
Hope you enjoyed this post on How to Install TWRP 3.0.3 on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 without any issues. Do share and spread the world! Stay tuned for more update!