Doogee X9 smartphones released by Doogee Mobiles released in last year. They came with Android 6.0 Marshmallow stock ROMs. If you for some reasons want to re-install this stock ROM in your phones, you can follow this guide. You can do this to downgrade your OS to get back to official ROM from any other ROMs you have installed and also to freshen up your smartphone if you are feeling like it is not performing well. We will be using a safe method that does not require root access or anything. Now, we will show you how to install Official Stock ROM on Doogee X9.
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy S6 [Unofficial]
- How To Download & Install Official Stock ROM On Elephone C1X
- How to Install Official Stock ROM on Panasonic Eluga Note
We will be using Smartphone Flash tool to carry out this process. Just download the ROM for Doogee X9 we have provided below with the flash tool.
Official Stock ROM for Doogee X9
We will be using a safe method that does not require root access or anything. Just follow the below-shared instructions to Download and to Install Official Stock ROMs on your device.
So without wasting any more time, Let’s get started!
Although this is the method to get back to the official stock ROM, there is some risk involved. So keep in mind that you are doing this at your own risk and we are not responsible for any damage you cause to your smartphone. We will explain every step of the process as clearly as possible. Also, backup your phone before proceeding and ensure that you at least have 60% of the battery charged.
- Keep your phone charged up to at least 60%.
- You need Smartphone Flash Tool software.
- Back up your contents in case you need it.
- You need a PC or Laptop.
- You need to install VCOM driver.
Features of Official Stock ROM:
- You will be able to unbrick your phone.
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Fix any bugs or other problems.
- Fix bootloop problems.
- Gain warranty back by retaining official stock ROM.
Downloads ROMs for Doogee X9
The files you will need to flash the official stock ROM on Doogee X9.
⇓⇓ Doogee X9 Official stock ROM ⇓⇓
|Model Versions & Tools||Download Links|
|Doofee X9 M28 A53 V1.1.0 20170309||Download|
|Smartphone Flash Tool||Download|
Note that you need to sign up before downloading both ROMs from that site. After signing up, you will get a confirmation email to create a password. With that password, login and download the desired file.
How to Install Official Stock ROM on Doogee X9
- After checking the requirements to start the process, download the files listed above. Download both the flash tool and VCOM drivers and then choose the ROM that you need.
- Open the Smartphone Flash Tool application on your PC.
- Go to Download tab on the application.
- Load MTK_AllInOneDA.bin that you find in Smartphone Flashtool folder > SP_MDT in the Download Agent.
- In Scatter-loading, load the scatter file that you find inside the ROM file you selected.
- Scatter file is MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt for Doogee X9.
- After choosing those two, click the Download button.
- Now connect your smartphone to the PC while pressing Volume down and up key at the same time after removing and re-inserting the battery.
- After the connection, flashing process will start and it will take a couple of minutes.
- You will see a green tick mark with the message Download ok once it is over. Now you can close the program and disconnect the smartphone.
Do Check: Install MIUI 8 on Doogee X5 MaX Pro
You have now successfully installed the Official Stock ROM on Doogee X9. Hope this helped. Drop a comment below if you need any assistance.
Stay tuned for more updates on Latest Stock ROMs!