If you have been searching lately on how to install MIUI 8 on Doogee X5 Max Pro Android Smartphone, then below is a detailed and in-depth guide for the same. As you guys, Doogee X5 Max Pro smartphones are quite popular for its design and performance. And it’s time to upgrade its User Interface with MIUI 8 installing in it. This post is all about Download & Install MIUI 8 ROM for Doogee X5 Max Pro.
- How to Install MIUI 8 on Samsung Galaxy S6 [All Variant]
- How To Download And Install MIUI 8 On OnePlus 3T
- How To Install MIUI 8 On LeEco Cool1 [Custom ROM]
The Doogee X5 Max Pro is a very popular Android Smartphone from Doogee Smartphones and growing the mobile brand in India. The Doogee X5 Max Pro packs a very impressive punch for the price you pay for it. Let’s Check it out How to Install MIUI 8 On Doogee X5 Max Pro?
- 1 Download and Install MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM on Doogee X5 Max Pro
- 2 Steps to Install MIUI 8 on Doogee X5 Max Pro
Download and Install MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM on Doogee X5 Max Pro
The Doogee X5 Max Pro is so popular, that now the device has got its own stable version of the very popular MIUI ROM from Xiaomi. And today we bring you a detailed guide following which you will be able to install the latest ROM from Xiaomi, the MIUI 8 for Doogee X5 Max Pro.
Before actually moving on to the guide, let’s take a quick look at the Doogee X5 Max Pro Smartphone and the MIUI 8 ROM as well. Here we can check How to Install MIUI 8 On Doogee X5 Max Pro? Do you want to install the Best Custom ROM on your device?
Features of MIUI 8 for Doogee X5 Max Pro
- The MIUI 8.2 for Doogee X5 Max Pro ROM is based on the 32-bit MIUI V220.127.116.11 ROM.
- Gapps has been preinstalled. No need to install separately.
- The Android version running on this ROM is Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- This ROM is based on Linux 3.10.x.
MIUI 8 for Doogee X5 Max Pro ROM Highlights
- User interface improvements over previous MIUI versions.
- Improved battery efficiency.
- Bug fixes.
- Issues with the notification shade, WIFI and Bluetooth has been resolved.
- New Homescreen settings feature.
- Animation adjustments.
- The guide below should only be performed on the Doogee X5 Max Pro Android Smartphone.
- TWRP Recovery should be preinstalled on your Doogee X5 Max Pro device.
- We are not to be held responsible in any case of damage on your Doogee X5 Max Pro before or after completing the guide below.
- Take a backup of your phone.
- Make sure your phone at least 50-60% charged.
- Do it at your Own risk, the ROM is experimental so you may have many bugs.
- This ROM File shared here will works only on Doogee X5 Max Pro Device.
Download MIUI 8 ROM files for Doogee X5 Max Pro
|Custom ROM & Tools||Download Links|
|MIUI 8 ROM for Doogee X5 Max Pro||Download|
|TWRP 3.1 Recovery Tool||Download|
Steps to Install MIUI 8 on Doogee X5 Max Pro
- Copy and paste the files that you downloaded above to the internal storage space of your Doogee X5 Max Pro.
- Power OFF your device.
- Boot it into recovery mode by using the Volume Down+Power keys.
- From the TWRP recovery mode, select the “Wipe” option.
- Now select to erase the “cache”, “dalvik cache” and perform a factory/data reset.
- Then choose the “Install” option and select the ROM package that you copied to your device earlier and confirm your selection.
- Wait for the ROM to be installed.
- Reboot your phone.
- That’s it!
Do Check: Download Official Stock ROM On Doogee X9
And now you have successfully finished installing MIUI 8 on Doogee X5 Max Pro without any errors. If you are facing any issues while installing, do let us know in comments below. Stay tuned for more updates!