Lenovo Smartphones are getting Official LineageOS 14.1 update which is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat version. So that you can manually Update Lenovo ZUK Z1 to Android 7.1.1 using LineageOS 14.1 easily. The users can install the LineageOS 14.1 on their Lenovo ZUK Z1 via TWRP custom recovery along with Root access. That’s kinda simple task!
- How to Update Yuphoria and Yureka to Android 7.1.1 via LineageOS 14.1
- How to Update Samsung Galaxy J7 to Android 7.1.1 via Lineage OS 14.1
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 ROM on Redmi Note 4
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on ZTE Axon 7
This post is all about How to Download and Install Android 7.1.1 on Lenovo ZUK Z1 using LineageOS 14.1. Before starting, make sure you go through all the necessary requirements and proceed. Without wasting any more time, let’s get started in How to Install Android Nougat on Lenovo ZUK Z1.
Update Lenovo ZUK Z1 to Android 7.1.1 Officially
The latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat based LineageOS 14.1 is available for Lenovo ZUK Z1 mobiles. The new update comes with new features and bug fixed version. If you want to try the Android Nougat on your mobile, then just follow the installation guide below on How to install LineageOS 14.1 (ham) on Lenovo ZUK Z1.
- Requires Root Access and latest TWRP Recovery.
- Your device must have 50-60% charged.
- Take a full backup of your data.
Features of LineageOS 14.1
- Dual SIM
- Double tap wake
- Battery Life
- And Other major Customization Tweak.
Download LineageOS ROM file for Lenovo ZUK Z1
Steps to install LineageOS 14.1 (Nougat) on Lenovo ZUK Z1
- First, you need to download the LineageOS 14.1 for your device from above. Also, you need to download Android 7.1 Compatible Gapps for Lenovo’s ZUK Z1.
- Once you download, move the files to internal storage of your device.
- Reboot your device intro TWRP recovery. You can enter this mode by Pressing & holding Volume Down + Power Button together for a while.
- In TWRP, tap Backup and create a Nandroid backup.
- Then Select Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Clear Data, Cache and System.
- Tap on ‘Install’ then locate the LineageOS 14.1 ROM Zip file.
- Start the installation of the ROM by swiping to the right side.
- Once the installation was done, flash the Gapps Zip file on your Yureka and Yuphoria device.
- Select Wipe > Wipe Cache > Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot your device and enjoy!
Hope you have successfully installed LineageOS 14.1 and know how to Update Lenovo ZUK Z1 to Android 7.1.1 Officially. If you are facing any issues while installation process, leave it in the comment section to get help.
Stay tuned for more updates! [Via]