If you are looking to Install Android 7.1 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy J7, then you’ve landed on the right page. Because this guide post is all about Downloading and Installing Android Nougat on Samsung Galaxy J7 with Lineage OS. The Latest Lineage OS Custom ROM for Samsung J7 is based on Android 7.1 Nougat. So that we can make use of it and install the Update Samsung Galaxy J7 to Android 7.1.1 [SM-J700F/H/M].
- How to Update Yuphoria and Yureka to Android 7.1.1 via LineageOS 14.1
- How to Download & Install Lineage OS 14.1 on OnePlus 3T
- How to Install TWRP 3.0.3 on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
The Samsung Galaxy J7 comes with the Marshmallow version and powered with Exynos 7580 CPU with 1.5GB of RAM. It also features a decent camera of 13MP back and 5MP front. Check out more specs from here.
Update Samsung Galaxy J7 to Android 7.1.1
Many people are looking for the Nougat Update on Samsung Galaxy J7 devices, and finally, they got it now! The Custom ROM may have many bugs, but it will be soon fixed by developers. The Custom ROM for J7 device is released by Lineage OS firmware so you can install it without any further thinking about the issues.
If you want to experience the Android 7.1 Nougat on your Samsung Galaxy J7 device also enjoy other features and customisation options then give a try to it. The whole process is just like how to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy J7 Duos SM-J700F (/ SM-J700M / SM-J700H).
- Fixed Mobile Data
- Fixed Lag
- Fixed Camera
- Fixed Wifi
- Fixed Dual sim (again)
- Fixed Random Reboots
- Offline Charging
- Using the Latest blobs
- Updated Source
- Improved Battery life
- Android Version: – Nougat v7.1
- Samsung Galaxy J7: – SM-J700F/H/M
- Region: Global
- Status: – UnOfficial.
- A custom recovery like TWRP Recovery.
- Take a backup of your phone.
- Make sure your phone at least 50-60% charged.
- Do it at your Own risk, the ROM is experimental so you may have many bugs.
- The Custom ROM File shared here will work only on Samsung Galaxy J7 Device.
Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM Files for Galaxy J7
You can download Android Nougat update by visiting the link below. So, click on the appropriate link and download these files on your smartphone right now. Next, I’ll share with you how to install OTA update on your Samsung Galaxy J7.
Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat – Link
Download Gapps – Link
How to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy J7
- Download the required files from above.
- Move the downloaded files to your SD card
- Reboot to recovery mode by pressing and holding Vol UP + Home + Power for a while.
- Take a Nandroid backup
- Tap on Wipe data > Factory Reset and Wipe Cache partition.
- Select the Lineage OS Zip file and flash it.
- Select the GApps zip and install it.
- Reboot your device and enjoy!
Hope this guide post on Install & Update Samsung Galaxy J7 to Android 7.1.1 with Lineage OS 14.1. If you are facing any issues, leave them in comments below! Stay tuned for more update!