Good News for Samsung S7 Users! The Galaxy S7 got its new OTA Nougat Update with latest security Patch. Now the G930AUCS4BQC2 Nougat OTA update is available for the Galaxy S7. So if you want it, you can follow this guide to download G930AUCS4BQC2 Nougat OTA For Galaxy S7 SM-G930A With March 2017 Security Patch. It comes with March 2017 Security Patch. Let’s Check out how to Download G930AUCS4BQC2 Nougat OTA For Samsung Galaxy S7?
- How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Verizon Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to Downgrade Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge [Nougat to Marshmallow]
- Download G920AUCU5EQB8 Nougat OTA For Samsung Galaxy S6
This is an official stock firmware from Samsung that you can get through OTA. But alternatively, you can download the ROM file and flash it as per your convenience which is what we are going to do here. Without further delay, let’s get into the guide.
G930AUCS4BQC2 Stock Nougat Firmware For Samsung Galaxy S7
- Version: – Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Galaxy S7: – SM-G930A
- Product code: – AT&T
- PDA: – G930AUCS4BQC2
- Date: – March 2017
Flashing Custom ROMs will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong. Keep in mind and do it at your own risk even if you are following this guide. We are not responsible for any damage that might happen to your device in this process. This guide is written carefully detailing all necessary steps and by following it you agree that you understand these risks.
- Make sure that your device is at least 50-60% charged.
- Must have root access available on the Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Your device should have stock firmware first.
- TWRP recovery (preferably) or CWM recovery installed on the device.
- Make sure to take a full backup of your data.
- This ROM is meant only for Samsung Galaxy S7. Do not attempt to flash it on any other devices.
Download Android Nougat OTA for Samsung Galaxy S7
March 2017 Security Patch Android 7.0 – Link
Steps to Install G930AUCS4BQC2 Nougat OTA For Samsung Galaxy S7
- Download the file we have provided above and transfer them to the internal memory of your smartphone. Choose which OTA that you need and do this.
- Ensure that you have root access and TWRP recovery available.
- Then turn off your Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Make sure to backup the contents by pressing Backup option and wait for the operation to complete. This is not a required step but is a precautionary one. We recommend you do this in case something goes wrong.
- Boot into recovery by pressing Volume Up + Power + Home buttons simultaneously.
- You will be now taken to TWRP recovery mode.
- Now perform a wipe by selecting Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Wipe Cache Data, Dalvik and System Caches.
- Now go back to the starting screen of TWRP.
- Select Apply Update from SD card and select the OTA firmware zip file from your card.
- Now reboot your device. You will have Nougat version running now with the new security patch.
That’s it! You have successfully downloaded and installed G930AUCS4BQC2 Nougat OTA For Samsung Galaxy S7 with March 2017 Security Patch . Hope you liked it and found it helpful. Drop a comment below if you have any queries. Stay tuned for more updates on Samsung OTAs!