You can install this Android 7.1.1 based Oxygen OS to try Android Nougat interface or even if you wanna change things from other UI to something new and exciting. So if you are pumped up, just follow this guide to install Oxygen OS 4.1.1 on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
- How to Download & Install Lineage OS 14.1 on OnePlus 3T
- How to Install OxygenOS 4.1.0 on OnePlus 3/3T [OTA Update + Full ROM]
- How to Install OxygenOS Open Beta 12 on OnePlus 3T [Open OS Beta 3]
OnePlus 3 and 3T originally came with Android 6.0.1 last year and currently has Android Nougat update from the company. If you want the Nougat on your device now without any delay, you can install the Oxygen OS for Oneplus 3 and 3T.
What’s New in Oxygen OS 4.1.1?
Some of the new features in the Oxygen OS include expanded screenshots, improved camera capabilities with blur reduction and stability in video recording and new March security patch too. We here provide you with the OTA file of the Oxygen OS that you can flash and we also give you the step by step guide to flash your device.
OxygenOS 4.1.1 Features
- Upgraded Android 7.1.1
- Added expanded screenshots
- Improved picture taking of moving objects with blur reduction
- Improved video stability when recording
- Fixed Instagram swiping bug
- Improved WiFI connectivity
- Improved Bluetooth connectivity
- Fixed hardware buttons malfunction bug
- General bug fixes
Flashing custom ROMs will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong. Keep in mind and do it at your own risk even if you are following this guide. We are not responsible for any damage that might happen to your device in this process. This guide is written carefully detailing all necessary steps and by following it you agree that you understand these risks.
- This method is only meant for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. Do not attempt to flash it on other devices.
- TWRP recovery (preferably) or CWM recovery installed on the device (Optional – for Method 1).
- A PC or Laptop (Optional – for Method 2).
- Backup your whole device just in case something goes wrong.
- Ensure that you have at least 60% of battery charged to prevent device shutdowns midway.
Download Official Stable OxygenOS 4.1.1 For OnePlus 3 (OTA + Full ROM)
OxygenOS 4.1.1 for OnePlus 3 OTA link – Link
Full ROM for OnePlus 3 – Link
OxygenOS 4.1.1 OTA for OnePlus 3T – Link
Full ROM for OnePlus 3T – Link
How to Install Oxygen OS 4.1.1 on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
- Download the file given above and Transfer them to your phone memory.
- Now, turn your OnePlus device off.
- Press and hold Power and Volume down button simultaneously.
- You will be taken to the recovery mode after a few seconds.
- Select Apply Update and Choose from Internal Storage.
- Select Install and select the Oxygen OS OTA zip file first and flash it.
- Wait till the installation is complete.
- Reboot the device and you will notice the new update on your phone.
- That’s it.
- Enable USB debugging on your developer setting of the phone.
- Download and install the ADB and fastboot drivers on your PC.
- Download the OnePlus 4.1.1 for OnePlus 3 and 3T on your PC and put them on the ADB folder.
- Turn your phone off now and boot into recovery mode.
- Select Install from ADB Sideload.
- Now connect your phone to the PC with the USB cable.
- Now, while on the ADB folder press Shift + Right click to open a command window.
- Type the command below.
- It will show whether your phone is connected or not. If it shows, you are ready to go to next step.
- Enter the code below to flash your ROM. Change th File Name.zip into the ROM name you have.
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Wait till the process is over nad you are done.
Now you have Nougat OS on your OnePlus 3 and onePlus 3T. Hope you found the guide on how to install Oxygen OS 4.1.1 on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T useful. If you have issues or any doubts, drop a comment below.
Stay tuned for more updates!