If you are looking for a guidepost to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung C9 Pro, then this article is for you! Here I’m going to share how to root and install TWRP recovery on Samsung C9 Pro step-by-step process. By following the simple instruction below, you can install TWRP Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro.
- Root Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320FL [Install TWRP Recovery]
- Install N-Lite Nougat ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ [SM-G928]
Recently, the Teamwin released their latest TWRP v3.1 version for recovery and other rooting stuff. You can make use of it and gain all features which required for rooting your device. In order to try rooting your device, you need to Install TWRP recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro. Also, you need to unlock your bootloader and give root access to your device.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro sports a 6-inch full HD AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The Galaxy C9 Pro are powered by an oct-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 SoC processor with 1.95GHz clock speed. For better graphic performance, the chipsets are mated with Adreno 510 GPU.
How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung C9 Pro?
Note: Techora Team won’t be responsible for any damage that you make to your phone. Try it with your own risk!
- Android Rooting your device may void your phone warranty.
- Take a backup of your phone.
- Make sure your phone at least 50-60% charged.
- Your device must be Bootloader unlocked.
- Do it at your Own risk, the ROM is experimental so you may have many bugs.
Download Files to Root Samsung C9 Pro
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung C9 Pro [Non-Rooted]
- Go to Settings>About Phone. Tap on Build Number for 7 times to enable Developer Settings. Next, go to Settings>Developer Options> and then enable USB Debugging.
- Now navigate to the ADB and Fastboot tool that you downloaded earlier. And from the window, use the Shift Key+Right Mouse button on any empty space to launch the Command Prompt window.
- Connect the HTC U Ultra to the PC.
- Type in the below command in the cmd window.
adb reboot download
- Then type this above command and hit the enter.
- Now again type the command mentioned below,
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Wait for your Samsung C9 Pro to reboot. After reboot, the TWRP recovery must be installed on your device.
- That’s it!
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung C9 Pro [Rooted]
- Download the Flashify application from here on your HTC U Ultra.
- Download the TWRP 3.1 Recovery and move it to your phone’s internal storage.
- After installing, launch the Flashify application on your HTC U Ultra and then grant SuperUser permission for the application.
- Search for the TWRP recovery file that you copied to your phone and then install the same.
- After installing, you can verify whether the TWRP recovery file has been correctly installed on your HTC U Ultra or not by powering OFF your HTC U Ultra and then booting it up to the Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Up+Home+Power buttons.
How to Root Samsung C9 Pro?
- Turn off your mobile and boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- In the TWRP Recovery, just Click ‘Install’ option.
- Launch the SuperSU file from your HTC U Ultra that you copied onto your Smartphone above.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the SuperSU file on your Smartphone.
- Reboot your HTC U Ultra.
- Your HTC U Ultra is now rooted.
That was a very easy to understand and follow guide on how to root and install TWRP recovery on Samsung C9 Pro. Hope you found this guide helpful on How to Root Samsung C9 Pro. In the case of any doubts or queries please leave them as comments below.