A new ZTE-branded Android Smartphone is on its way to Cricket Wireless. The device is the ZTE Blade X Max and today details on the ZTE Blade X Max hardware specifications and some images of the upcoming device have been leaked prior to its official launch.
Even though there are several similarities between the Blade X Max and the Blade Max XL that was launched on Sprint, the devices are not the same. Few feature adaptations have also been made from the Blade Max 3 Smartphone that was launched on US Cellular. All the three devices are sold as affordable Android Smartphones to appeal to the masses.
ZTE Blade X Max Hardware Specifications:
Below are some details on the ZTE Blade X Max hardware specifications that we know about, as of now:
- 6-imcj 1080p Full-HD display.
- Snapdragon 435 processor.
- 2GB of RAM.
- 32GB inbuilt storage with MicroSD storage expansion support.
- 3400mAh battery.
- 13MP primary camera.
- 5MP secondary camera.
- USB Type-C port for charging and data syncing.
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 support for fast charging.
- Android version 7.0 Nougat operating system.
Details on the ZTE Blade X Max launch or its pricing is unavailable as of now. However, as the device is expected to be a budget-friendly Android Smartphone, the price tag should be somewhere around $200.